Job Position: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
We’re Looking for an awesome CPA.
Williams Tax & Accounting is a fast-growing CPA firm located in the Northland of Kansas City, MO. We’re actively in search of a CPA that can help us continue to grow.
If you’re a CPA and you’re eager to join a small team of high-quality CPAs in one of Kansas City’s fastest-growing firms, you’ve found the right place and we can’t wait to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a certified public accountant. Services provided by the firm include but are not limited to Income Tax Preparation, Accounting Services, QuickBooks Consulting, Payroll Services, Sales Tax Reporting, and Tax Planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of Individual, Business, and Trust Tax Returns.
- Client Accounting and other Financial Services.
- Research tax issues as needed.
- Using QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online based on various client needs.
- Assistance with client payroll reporting.
- Assistance with client sales tax reporting.
Qualification and Skills
- CPA designation or eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (Master’s preferred).
- Income Tax knowledge at the Federal, State, and Local Levels.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional and prompt manner.
- Ability to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Familiarity with Thomson Reuters software or similar software.
If the firm seems like a good fit for you please send a cover letter and resume.